Creative. Collaborative. Dedicated. — These are the words I would use to describe J.E. Moyle Consultants. The company was involved in a rebranding of my company, “Let’s Talk Cannabis”, designing a new logo, content and website. They also assisted me in writing articles to promote my talks and education components of the business. I truly appreciated Joanne’s strategic marketing insight for LTC’s future.
To sum up my experience, J.E. Moyle Consultants are knowledgeable, honest, and transparent. Best of all, they are passionate about everything they do! I whole-heartedly recommend them as partners in the success of any business that wants to elevate their brand position in a competitive marketplace.
One of the standout qualities of J.E. Moyle Consultants was the communication. Both Joanne and Jill were exceptional in their attention to detail and responsiveness, always sensitive to timelines. They did a beautiful job of my website and it was a pleasure to create and collaborate with them. They kept to our agreed upon outcomes, yet also provided opportunity to shift and adapt.
“J.E. Moyle Consultants brings a unique blend of creativity and strategic business insight to the table, along with a wealth of knowledge and expertise. As a consistently collaborative partner, J.E. Moyle Consultants dedicated team executed a new marketing strategy for Matodi including a website redesign and implementation, blog, Google business listing and SEO, social media channels, articles and PR. Due to their efforts, we have also been featured in industry publications and were on a cover of a publication that was distributed during the busiest trade show of the year – a real bonus. If you are looking to amplify your brand, I highly recommend you look no further!”
“As a spokesperson for Ripley Entertainment Inc., the international company known around the world for the creation of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! products, including newspaper cartoons, books, museums and television shows, I have known and had the pleasure to work with Joanne Moyle and her associate Jill Armstrong many times in the last five (5) years. I can say unabashedly that they are a fabulous team, and I would wholeheartedly recommend them for any person or company wanting to see their name in the media, be it on radio, in print, or on a national television show.
For my money, what is even more important than the great bookings (in both the US and Canada) though is the personal service they have shown me the client, including hotel bookings, airfare connections, regular email updates and especially the all important follow-up after the event. They are meticulous detailed people who leave nothing to chance.
In the thirty (30) years I have been “on the road” with Ripley’s I have never worked with a better full-service marketing/PR group than J.E. Moyle Consultants.”
“Joanne is the first writer that I have worked with that is worth their salt! She has collaborated with us on myriad content as well as several books. She is incredibly creative — always focusing on ways to promote me and my company in any way possible through well-researched pieces and other thought-provoking articles. I am always amazed at her level of integrity and skill and to top it off she is a delight to work with. If you are looking for someone who does what they say they will — and way beyond — then she is your lady!”
“It has been an absolute pleasure working with J. E. Moyle Consultants. Joanne and her team have done a brilliant job in promoting me and my book. I cannot recommend the company enough. Professional, on the ball with excellent support and feedback. I had my first speaking engagement last week and two more are booked. These are directly attributed to the review of my book from one of J.E. Moyle Consultants media contacts. This has been a learning experience for me and your promotion of my next book will begin much sooner!”
“Joanne has the gift of seeing your potential as a person and as a brand. She and her team can take you where you want to go…and that’s the big leagues! Joanne makes things happen and is gifted at shining the spotlight on you. Since signing with her, I have had exposure on major media outlets and the interviews keep coming. She is a talented, caring woman with a mission and that mission is to create strategic awareness of your core personal or corporate message.”
“For over 15 years J.E. Moyle Consultants has built Fruits & Passion’s brand image across North America. The agency has succeeded in increasing Fruits & Passion’s notoriety with its excellent contacts in the Canadian and US media. Not only does the agency respond to our various requests, but also contributes creatively to the company’s new strategies. Fruits & Passion considers this partnership to be of the utmost importance in increasing its visibility nationwide.”
“J.E. Moyle Consultants offers Mint Publishers a wealth of expertise gained from years of experience in the lifestyle industries. Joanne brings a lateral, out of the box approach, to the promotion of books. She has handled several branded projects for us: Michel Montignac’s “Eat Yourself Slim,” and Sandi Richard’s “Cooking for the Rushed: The Healthy Family.” Sandi is Canada’s leading home meal planner. J.E. Moyle Consultant’s results from their comprehensive marketing and publicity campaigns for the annual Ripley’s Believe it or Not! books for North America have been nothing short of excellent.”
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with J.E. Moyle Consultants in the past when I was involved with both the launch of the Ripley’s book, and my world record book signing down by the Titanic. In both instances, J.E. Moyle Consultants, was not only a pleasure to work with, professional, and behind the talent 100% of the way, they were able to get me on all the top television shows in the perspective markets. In Canada they got me on ALL the top morning shows and in New York they got me on Good Morning America, Fox and Friends and many others. The exposure was fantastic for everyone. From a world record holder perspective…they are in a world record class themselves. Thanks for the great job! I love them!”
Clients / Partners
- Mint Publishers – Various Titles
- Ripley Publishing – Ripley’s Believe it or Not! books
- Michel Montignac – World renowned French researcher & author
- Prologue Inc. – Book distributors – promoting titles from these publishers: Kyle Cathie, Meyer & Meyer, Langenscheidt, Insight Guides Discovery Travel Adventure Series, Foulsham, Summersdale, Green Frog, Interpet, Fleurus, Michel-Ange, Montignac, Peralt Montagut, Hôpital Ste-Justine, Taschen, Ipso Facto
- Susan Steinbrecher – Author & Leadership Expert, CEO of Steinbrecher & Associates
- Tina Naughton Powers – Author and renowned Intuitive
- Fruits & Passion – Manufacturers & international retailers of body care, bath & ambiance products
- Rosalie Moscoe – Author, speaker, stress and nutrition expert
- Dr. Peter Adamson – Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Gatserelia Design International – Interior design
- Sherway Gardens Shopping Centre
- Fashion and Home Décor Designers: Zita Harper, Judit Adam, Annie Thompson, Daniel Penciner, Sarah Burren-Nolan, Elvira Vali and Angela DeMontigny
- Coro Inc. – Designers and manufacturers of fashion jewellery
- Quadrant Cosmetics Corporation – Sonia Rykiel , Hugo Boss, Mat fragrances
- Naturel Collagen
- Toronto Centre for the Promotion of Fashion Design
- Roots Canada
- The Azuzem Group International – Marketing corporation, fashion/cosmetics
- TOTALlink – Marketing Corporation
- Toronto Ready-to-Wear Canadian Designer Collections
- Orlando Realty Corporation – Bayview Village Shopping Centre
- Tilley Endurables
- The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (You’ve Got the Power Campaign)
- Retail Dimensions Inc. – J. Michaels / West 49o / Prudhommes Factory Outlet
- Michele Mele – Singer, song writer and music educator
- Fiona Gold Kroll – Author
- Matodi USA
- Judy Cline, Transformation Coach, Intuitive and Energy Healer
- Sundara Energy, Inc.
- Let’s Talk Cannabis™
- Bayview Concierge
*Partial list only to uphold non-disclosure agreements with our authors and other clients.